Kittredge-Waters Supply Co., Ltd. COLLECTION
Earl K. Long Library
University of New Orleans
Size: ca. 20 linear feet
locations: New Orleans, La.
Inclusive dates: ca. 1904-1990
Summary: Miscellaneous records of a mill supplier and machinery repair shop
Source: Gift, August 1990
Access: No restrictions
Copyright: Physical rights are retained by the Earl K. Long Library, University of New Orleans.
Citation: Kittredge-Waters Supply Co., Ltd. Collection, Earl K. Long Library, University of New Orleans
Kittredge-Waters Supply Co., Ltd., was founded by George W. Kittredge and Henry H. Waters, who served respectively as its president and vice-president for many years, in about 1904 (the firm’s name appeared for the first time in the city directory for 1905). The firm provided mill supplies and operated a machinery repair shop. It went out of business in 1990.
The collection has not been processed.
Kittredge-Waters Supply Co., Ltd. (New Orleans, La.)