Access to library databases, catalog, e-journals, e-books, etc.
- Start with search box on library website: http://library.uno.edu
- OneSearch combines the library catalog with many databases, or search the catalog or a particular database separately, using the tabs above the search box
Off-campus access to library electronic resources
UNO Library Stacks are OPEN but Mediated Book Borrowing Still Available
- If you need a book from the UNO Library, you may retrieve it from the shelves yourself or use the "Hold" feature in the online catalog. If you opt to place a "Hold" the book will be pulled for you and you will be notified when it's available for pick-up at the Library Services Desk.
- More information here:https://libguides.uno.edu/remote-checkout
Borrowing from other libraries
- Interlibrary Loan – articles, books, etc. delivered: http://libguides.uno.edu/interlibrary
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 504-280-6548
- LALINC borrower card – this service is temporarily suspended because most libraries are limiting access to their own students and faculty. Please use Interlibrary Loan to borrow material from other libraries
- Questions? Email email@example.com or call 504-280-6355
Request items (books, DVDs, etc.) to be purchased by Library:
Open Access publishing
- ScholarWorks@uno.edu is an OA platform for sharing research and scholarship, including journals, conferences, reports, and more.
- Questions? Jeanne Pavy (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (504) 280-6547
Special Collections & Archives