Student Library Assistant for Information Literacy Instruction
- Adhere to library policy and procedures.
- Create Information Literacy Video Tutorials using Biteable.
- Create information literacy tutorials and quizzes in LibWizard.
- Update Library Handouts.
- Update library research guides.
- Help prepare materials for information literacy instruction.
- Adhere to a schedule by being dependable and responsible.
- Keep supervisors and others informed.
- General office/clerical duties including operation of equipment for photocopying, typing, sorting and filing, answering telephones, and processing mail.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Very proficient in the use of technology.
- Have general proficiency or willingness to learn Springshare SaaS Platform.
- Command of Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous work experience required; library work experience preferred.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Position will require training, so a willingness to learn to learn new skills is required.
Please fill out an application in the Earl K. Long Library Administration Office, Room 404 and indicate your interest in the “Information Literacy Instruction” student position.