The Department of Political Science at the University of New Orleans offers a wide range of graduate and undergraduate courses leading to the B.A., M.A., MPA and Ph.D. degrees. The collection at the Earl K. Long Library supports present and anticipated teaching and research in the field of Political Science and its sub-disciplines. At present the central focus of the department and the chief interests of the faculty are encompassed in the following areas of teaching and research:
- Urban politics and public policy
- American political behavior and Institutions
- U.S. elections and election results
- American public opinion and research methods
- Minorities and women in politics
- Contemporary political philosophy
- Public administration
- Judicial process and criminal justice
- Public and constitutional law
- The presidency
- The congress
- International organization and administration
- Foreign and security policy
Learn more about this collection.
Some books in the reference section:
The Statesman's Yearbook 2011
JA 51 .S7 2011
Older editions found with the same call number in the periodicals section
- The complete guide to citing government information resources: a manual for social science & business research.
Z7164 .G7 C48 2002
If you can't find the book you're looking for, try our Interlibrary Loan service! Request the book through our iLLiad system and we'll get the book from another library for you free of charge.