Skip to Main Content
- Reserve materials are located at the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor. Reserve materials are available on a first come, first served basis.
- You must have your current UNO ID with you to use any Reserve materials.
- Reserve materials cannot be renewed.
- There are six (6) categories of Reserve materials: 2 hour, 3 hour, 4 hour, overnight, 3 day, and 7 day Reserve. Before you leave the counter, make sure you know what the due date and time is for each specific item you are using.
- Fines for overdue 2 hour, 3 hour, and 4 hour Reserve materials are $.50 per hour per item. Fines for overdue Reserve materials in the Overnight, 3 day and 7 day categories are $5.00 per day per item. (If you bring Reserve materials back on time and undamaged, there is no charge. No fines are assessed for scheduled closed days.)
- 2 hour, 3 hour and 4 hour Reserve items are to be used only in the Library.
- You may use one (1) item from Reserve at a time. (When that item is returned, you may use another one.)
- Service charges and replacement costs are assessed on Reserve materials not returned or on materials that are returned damaged. This is in addition to the $.50 per hour per item or $5.00 per day per item fine for materials returned late.
- All fines are paid online from your library account. Remember, if you bring back Reserve items on time and undamaged, there is no charge!