Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What Can Faculty do to Support OA?
- Deposit your datasets in an OA repository. Whenever possible, link to the datasets from the articles, and vice versa.
- Retain the right to self-archive your article when agreeing to publish your article in a journal.
- When asked to referee a paper or serve on the editorial board for an OA journal, accept the invitation.
- When asked to referee a paper or serve on the editorial board for a toll-access journal, consider declining and explaining why.
- Ask the journals or scholarly societies where you have some influence to do more to support OA.