Check for materials on Reserve here.
Books, DVDs and CDs may be placed on Course Reserve at the UNO Library to give students shared but limited access to course material, with a shortened checkout period.
- Personal copies of books, films, and sound recordings may be submitted for use. Please be aware that for cataloging purposes labels will be affixed to your personal copies and that wear and tear caused by frequent use is to be expected.
- It is the policy of the library NOT to place on reserve items borrowed from other libraries.
- Unless otherwise instructed, items will be removed from Course Reserve at the end of the semester and be returned to the library collection, or in the case of personal copies, to the rightful owner.
- Loan periods for course materials are chosen by the instructor. Options are 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, overnight, 3-day, or 7-day.
- Before placing any item on reserves, please read the Reserve Policy and Copyright Guidelines that govern all requests.
To place materials on Course Reserve, print out and complete Course Reserve Form (see below) and deliver materials to be placed on reserve, along with the completed form, to the Services Desk on the first floor of the library.