STUDENT ASSISTANT FOR INFORMATION LITERACY INSTRUCTION
EARL K. LONG LIBRARY, UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS
Student Assistant for Information Literacy Instruction
- Adhere to library policy and procedures.
- Create Information Literacy Video Tutorials using Biteable.
- Create information literacy tutorials and quizzes in LibWizard.
- Update Library Handouts.
- Update library research guides.
- Help prepare materials for information literacy instruction.
- Adhere to a schedule by being dependable and responsible.
- Keep supervisors and others informed.
- General office/clerical duties including operation of equipment for photocopying, typing, sorting and filing, answering telephones, and processing mail.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Very proficient in the use of technology.
- Have general proficiency or willingness to learn Springshare SaaS Platform.
- Command of Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous work experience required; library work experience preferred.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The position will require training, so a willingness to learn new skills is required.