UNO Undergraduate Students
- UNO Undergraduate Students may have up to 120 books checked out at any one time.
- The checkout period is for three weeks with unlimited renewals until the end of the semester when all library items must be returned.
- Materials that have been placed on hold by another patron cannot be renewed.
- The checkout period for CDs and videos is seven (7) days, with one renewal if the material is not placed on hold by another patron.
- Student Government DVDs may be checked out for seven days only; there are no renewals.
- Reserve material checkout periods vary (e.g. two hours in library only, overnight, three days, or seven days) according to what a professor designates.
- Restricted circulation materials (bound and loose periodicals) do not circulate to undergraduate students.